Unfortunately there isn't one from the company. The Mopar Performance version of the kit had a partial list of spring rates.
That's why I measured all the springs and made my own spreadsheet with the calculated spring rates.
However as I learned the hard way, that's only part of the story.
Spring Rates control how quickly the advance increases (the slope of the graph).
But the advance starting RPM is controlled by the free length of the spring and how much it is stretched when installed.
For the long looped springs, the slack between free length and the spring perches determines the degrees out before it engages.
and that's what is misleading about the graphed advances in Mallory's instructions. frown

One of the flukes of the YH advance mechanism is changing the degrees of advance changes the spring perch positions.
This is where I and others with cammed up motors that need short advances easily get messed up.
Say we want 16 to 17* initial, and 32* max. So we set the mechanicsm for 15 to 16* advance.
The side effect of this is the first spring as very little tension on it, As a result the weight starts moving out at far less than 750 rpm.
The way to put tension back in it is to bend the spring perches out. But obviously that's something we don't want to bend so far and then back too many times.

Fortunately that's not your situation. You can still do the tab bending as needed to either put more tension in the first spring, or to get the secnd spring to engage earlier.

Last edited by Mattax; 03/10/19 12:30 PM.