Originally Posted By larrymopar360
I was taking about what you called "the few that are in decent shape are 5 or 6 grand", and I thought you were speaking of ones you see listed, and any others I would figure you had camera on cell phone. Not asking you to go out of your way or anything. Just comes natural to me when I see old Mopars. Thanks just the same though.

Yeah that's kind of a funny subject.
Most folks don't believe my phone is still hanging on the wall in the other room. I only have three rooms. Bed room, bath room, and the other room. Takes three rings for me to get to the other room.
If it rings three times, I didn't get to it.
Folks who know me call back a couple times.
I am living in the past, and I like it here. grin
If it weren't for the grand kids, I would not be able to access the web. at all.

The trucks I see are on the side of the road with a 4 sale sign.
Taking pics for me means remembering to bring the digital camera along on my travels. I will try 2 remember 2 bring it, as I do get around the state often enough. I will post what I find.
Currently I only know of a rough '70's Chevy-pick-up with a shop name on the door and a price of $1500. I am hoping to talk him down as I have a 64 Impala that needs a drive train. He's being stubborn but that is part of the game we play.
I haven't seen a Dodge for a couple years now.
Will post anything I see.

I have mechanical Aptitude.
I can screw up anything.