So I had seen a couple of '72-'80 trucks sitting off the road a little ways in front of a repair shop several years ago. Never had the time to stop by until today. Had a few minutes and I was in the neighborhood, so I stop in and ask if either of the trucks are for sale (got a look at the grilles-'77 or 8s). Owner wasn't there (probably a good thing) but employee told me that the RC LB 4x4 was not for sale but the 2wd 3/4t Club Cab LB was. Owner wants $4k for it. blush Engine supposedly rebuilt (didn't ask what engine was in it) some years back but carb had been stolen.
Are these bringing that kind of money or is the owner dreaming? Yellow and white 2 tone, tailgate missing, carb missing, body looked pretty good other than being almost black from sitting under tree. If I hadn't been in shock I might have looked it over better to see what trans and how the interior was.
Oh, and he had a '67-'71 (employee said owner told him it was a '63) that was not for sale because when he finished fixing it up, it would bring around $40k. shock

Tim

'71 Charger 383/727
'17 Challenger SXT (Wifeys car wink )