I put the mopar street Hemi replacement springs on my car about 10 years ago when I did it up. The rear sat a good inch higher than stock, which was perfect for my setup; fit the tires nicely, and gave the car the rake I wanted.

After 5 years or so they did sag, and with a lot of complaints about those springs, I did some research here on the site, and chose one company to buy new springs from, who shall remain nameless, (rhymes with Eaton).

I got the stock height, knowing that it may or may not give me what I want. I talked with them about it and they simply said if that doesn't do it you will need to have there re-arched.

Once I put them on, it sat lower than what I wanted, to I had them re-arched at a very reputable, long standing truck center.

That was a little over 2 years ago, and they have sagged down that inch. Unfortunately, that doesn't work for my tire clearance, so I need that extra inch.

I really didn't expect these springs to sag after 2 years, manufacturer said "sorry".

The truck guy said re-arching them is not the best idea, probably won't stick, add a leaf.

So, where do I get single leafs from? I've never done it, but it doesn't sound like it's a big deal to disassemble the springs and add one more leaf.

Also, if I only want an extra inch, how do I know what size leaf to add?