3/4 of a ram would be more like it. I had an 11 ram and loved and hated it all at the same time. Backing up my 16' flatbed trailer I could barely see the thing and sometimes couldn't see it at all. I never ever had a problem towing it wit my older smaller dakotas. Also when reaching in the bed to pick up something like a cylinder head I had to climb up and stand on the tire, lean over and hurt my back or let the tailgate down and climb up and hurt my back, move the head to the edge jump down and carry said head into the machine shop, my old dakotas I could simply reach over pick it up and walk into the machine shop with no climbing around like a monkey. The new style 19 is ANOTHER 1.5 inches taller because the ole 11 couldn't quite keep me out of the bed. I did like having more room for the kiddos but we manage just fine now in an ex cab 97 dakota. With the ram I had to help all but my biggest kids in every time and while it was a 4wd it was not lifted at all.

Also parking the ginormous monstrocity was always fun when I go to seattle as it seems every single parking spot in the city is marked "compact cars only" and no way to put a huge truck in there if you wanted too.

As for the rigeline, I did serve 5 years hard time at a honda dealer and while the quality was quite good they were useless to anyone who actually "needed" vs "just wanted" a small truck, all the doors in the bed would get trashed fast with any real use, you had no choice but get a 4wd pulling a trailer as they had no traction in grass even when you put some weight on the hitch. And the sides were still too tall for reaching over and grabbing something slightly heavy. If your just hauling intertubes down to the river they were great and I would recomend them for that but I carry heads and blocks and cranks to the machine shop all the time and that kind of thing destroys the crappy beds in those things.

Sure the ram has a place but it is not for the guy who drives it to work every day or uses it for light truck work like I do, it has become a beasty for hauling medium sized mountains from one place to another. Having a truck like that and never using it like that it is best left for people who need to compensate for having a small member.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!