Don't be afraid to run the 11 to 1 or more, reducing quench is worse and with the plastic intake and efficient chamber EFI... they are extremely tolerant of compression. Run the eagle heads, seems the manufactures have fingered out velocity ain't all that and certainly don't beat flow, the 392 BGE uses basically an SRT head with even bigger ports than the Eagle and they don't lack TQ. Also the no quench of the early open chamber head kills TQ.

If absolute low RPM is where you want peak TQ then use a 5.7 cam, the only problem with this reasoning is even a stock converter is going to stall at a higher RPM than peak TQ and you will never get to use it, minimum use the 6.4 BGE cam. I would not even be afraid to use a manual cam from a 6.4 SRT. The truck intake, 6.4 SRT cam higher compression will give you more TQ than a 6.4 SRT engine and more HP because the truck intake is better, the front runners are not smashed down for hood clearance.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!