The dash is a direct bolt in. Now depending on how OEM you want it you can do as little as add a wire for clock and tach and a new oil sender.

But if you want OEM the heater bezel isn’t the same. There will be a curved space on the left side of steering column that will be open. The rallye heater bezel is longer and covers the gap. I laughed a couple of weeks ago on graveyard cars He was showing off a inviolet Cuda pointing out it came with a rallye dash and you could see the gap clearly showing it was not original.

I didn’t know that when I swapped one out and instead of trying to find one and swap it out I came up with a quick fix of making a bezel cover to hide the gap. The one picture is the first one I made is painted cardboard that I made as a joke but after nobody could tell when it was installed I made the one on the car out of thin metal and painted it. If you look close you’ll see where’s it at on the raised edge of the heater bezel. It’s held on by the screw on the top right. The cardboard one was just taped on.

Mike.

2C06817E-9513-4F25-ADCB-B2E4DEF8BC31.jpegE7872CD8-D2BA-4F44-A2D4-AE2178C8F5BF.jpeg
Last edited by second 70; 01/03/19 08:59 PM.