Hard to tell what you have by that pic, lol. But yes if it is 4 and correct for an e-body it is a rally dash light bar.

As mentioned below there is a LOT (LOT!!!) to change and do it correctly, also not mentioned is the wiper motor, wiper arm, wiper switch, correct wiring harness (can get by without) and wiper linkage under the cowl.

Having gathered all the correct parts and restoring them I can say it is probably cheaper to buy a real r/t or 'cuda from the get go. eek I am probably 5-6k into the parts/resto costs. Having a '70 Challenger it's been extra fun getting all the specific parts for them.

I did not realize the oil sending unit was different, thanks for that tidbit!

Originally Posted By DAYCLONA

No bracket/support, the swap over to rallye is a bolt in, however to convert from standard to rallye you need the pod/gauge cluster, the rallye switch panel, and the rallye heater/HVAC control panel, you'll need the 4 light under dash light bar, although you could get by with the 3 light, some alteration of the harness is needed for connectors, tach wire/clock, you'll need to change the oil sender unit on the engine to the gauge style, if your doing a 70 Challenger, you'll need a 70-74 Cuda/71-74 Challenger radio bezel as well, as the 70 Challenger standard dash bezel is one year only and not compatible cosmetic wise to the rallye dash pebble/wrinkle grain grain finish...

Mike