The story the RR owner told me was he was in Vietnam and wrote a letter to his mom and dad that he wanted them to order the RR and that he would send them the deposit so it would be there when he returned from Vietnam soon. Mom and dad did as he requested with the options and color list he had mailed to them. He said that he immediately received a letter from his parents saying the dealership would not order the RR in the color, interior and vinyl roof without double the deposit and the deposit would not be refundable! They said the color combo was so odd that they were sure they would be stuck with it and felt that once he saw it he would back out of buying the car......... When I saw it I thought it was one of the coolest RR's I have seen because it is so unique.....good chance it's a very, very low build RR and dare I say a 1 of...........He thought it strange that I was talking photos of the hood lock bezels and walked up and asked me why? I said besides the color combo those are some really cool hood locks, pretty discrete.....then the whole story about the deposit and order.

Checkout the color matched door lock knobs wink

DSC09197rss.jpgDSC09198rs.jpgDSC09200B.jpgDSC09205A.jpg
Last edited by A12; 11/09/18 01:51 AM.