Originally Posted By Nick Stevanovski
Originally Posted By DAYCLONA
I replaced EVERY harness front to back in my 70 Charger with M&H's repro harnesses, the only used factory harness I have in the car is the power window set up that I added and a NOS factory steering column harness, and only because those items weren't available from M&H, last thing I want in any restored car is a 40-50 yr old harness(es)...

I'd recommend M&H, my Charger was retrofitted 14 yrs ago, ZERO issues with electrical to date...

Your looking at about $1500+ in harnesses from M&H to rewire the car if you go that route, with the dash being the most expensive, but the other harnesses will quickly add up, I ordered everything thru Year One, the only licensed supplier at the time...

Mike

Thats what i have heard, so with the m&h harnesses, i can replace every bit of wiring (except the power window and steering column harness)? Ill give them a call tomorrow about exactly what i need, thank you very much. Also, how would i go about keeping the aftermarket radio and rear speakers (the rear speakers are enough the fronts are shot anyways)?

M&H has updated/added a lot more harness and options over the years, plus if you have a harness (in good shape) that they don't offer, and they express interest in it, they will use it as a model for reproducing one for you and future customers...

As far as the aftermarket radio/speakers, if your not comfortable wiring your own system into the factory harness, have a professional stereo shop install it...