A little update.

I pulled everything under the hood of the 95/manual truck that I could. Nothing was hacked except the wires going to the AC clutch. The rest goes into the dash area so that's next. It's been raining a bunch so that slowed me down on that piece. My plan is to remove every factory wire form the 72. Once I get the new Magnum I am going to connect everything to see if it will run the Magnum before it gets installed for good. I want to use the 95 column and gauges. Not sure about the speedo.

The 99 got crushed but my buddy at the salvage yard has a very clean looking 2002 with 5.9 that he want me to use. It was hit bad in the front but the engine and whole truck look clean. I may even try to use the interior seats as I have none at the moment

The entire front clip and bed is off of the 72. A 4 inch lift kit is ordered. This thing has a Dana 70 front and Dana 60 rear. I read that the PTO winch MAY have been the reason for the 70 front axle. Anybody need a winch cheap.

It has 47,000 original miles on it.

I think I was wrong about the flywheel. It seems I need a 143 tooth Magnum flywheel which Rock Auto has listed for a 2002 Magnum 5.9.

I think I will use the 72 W200 23 spline clutch setup and get a Magnum pilot roller bearing and test fit everything on my shop floor.

2021 Dodge 2500 4WD Cummins
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Widebody
2007 Charger R/T 5.7