Yes, It's a GM 140 amper and IIRC, it weighed like 11 Lbs or so where as the original 35 amp Chrysler unit was around 14 Lbs.
I installed that one wire alternator after what it seemed was a low rating on the out put of the original. I have an electric fan with relays, electric Aeromotive in tank fuel pump, lights, and was spooked that the 55 Denso units would not pull their lightweight stuff. Perhaps I am paranoid.
I have not seen or read the article yet, but I've got Ti bolts holding most things together on the front of the engine including the alternator, water pump, oil pump, timing chain cover, fuel pump cover, valve covers, intake manifold, carb, (Yes it's aluminum) headers, brake reservoir, you name it. Engine plate is also holding on with Ti bolts on all points. All T6AL4V fasteners.

Yes, the Molnar crank and rods are the new thing. (My friends Hemi is now running them)
In all the haste to get the motor done years back, I forgot to shave off the factory unused motor mount ears on the block. That thick iron stuff there probably adds up to 2 lbs or more.