FWIW
I have owned 4 enclosed race trailers in the past. All of them got polished at least once a year and the roof washed 4-5 times a year to keep the grey stains from running down the sides from diesel exhaust residue and air pollution.

IMO...first I would try to buff the finish out and see if that is possible? I have done a lot of buffing over the years and you would be surprised what can be done buffing.

If that was not possible then I would sell it.

Then second consideration would be a paint job.

Then 3rd like mentioned a wrap might be a consideration.

Years ago I replaced every screw on a 40' goose trailer I had. It made a wonderful difference combined with a nice buff. I sold that trailer shortly afterward for much more than I paid for it because it looked like new.

I think replacing panels would be the most expensive and not economically feasible?

I have a freighliner toterhome that was built with smooth sides, no rivets and no screws. About 5-8 years old the panels started coming loose. I took it back to the people who built it and they said they were having trouble with the adhesive that was used. They put rivets in it to stop the separation and here we are 17 years later it is still holding up great. Does not look bad with rivets IMO.

Oshkosh 2018, toterhome was built in 2001 and have owned it since 2002.

Sun and Fun 2018 Lakeland Fla.

Been to 39 states with this truck and trailer.

See the electric buffer on the back of my toterhome? I am always maintaining it. I do lot's of clean up when I get where I am going since we have to drive through rain lot's times and I like my stuff clean.

I asked for enough screws to do a 40' goose trailer, Bruce Litton Trailer sales in Indy sold me a 1/3-1/2 full 50 pound box of screws for cheap. As it turned out it was enough screws to do 3 40' trailers. I have been using these self taping screws ever since. They are the same screws used on my toterhome and many of the screws on my toterhome has been replaced with these screws. The side panels on the toterhome has smooth rivets but the trim and polished diamond plate uses these screws and is how I maintain my toterhome which has never been inside ever.

Always the only red camper in the campground and it is always clean. The roof is as clean as the rest. Must keep the roof clean if you want the sides clean.