Originally Posted By gzig5
Originally Posted By EV2Bird
Id have to adjust my thinking on the whole purchase, the one main issue with even the best old outdated related parts weather a rocker or a piston is if you hurt one you in a pickle. looking for a replacement.

Maybe try to buy the heads without the rockers or you could even buy them and sell them as singles and purchase a new set.

But with all that, id bet if you looked hard enough you probably could find a matching single rocker.

Rockers and heads are coming from separate sources. A local shop has an unused set of large chamber Econo heads at a great price. I haven't committed to taking them until I can source a set of rockers at a reasonable (to me) cost. I'm working with a really tight budget and the car needs many things so I need to keep the total cost as low as possible to make the swap feasible. I like the idea of the potential the W2 heads hold over the current options. Downsides to them too regarding intakes and header selection. If these rockers work out, I think I can get the heads setup and ready to run for somewhere between $1500-$1700 depending on valves/springs and machining costs.

I wish the Trick Flows would announce pricing and get them out there to see if I want to go that way.

I'll contact Mr. Evans and Mr. Moore to see if they can help me out. Thanks!

I have a friend with a complete set of NIB W-2 bushed rockers and brand new shafts. If you want I'll check with him and see what he wants for the stuff.

PM me if you are interested.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston