Originally Posted By EV2Bird
Id have to adjust my thinking on the whole purchase, the one main issue with even the best old outdated related parts weather a rocker or a piston is if you hurt one you in a pickle. looking for a replacement.

Maybe try to buy the heads without the rockers or you could even buy them and sell them as singles and purchase a new set.

But with all that, id bet if you looked hard enough you probably could find a matching single rocker.

Rockers and heads are coming from separate sources. A local shop has an unused set of large chamber Econo heads at a great price. I haven't committed to taking them until I can source a set of rockers at a reasonable (to me) cost. I'm working with a really tight budget and the car needs many things so I need to keep the total cost as low as possible to make the swap feasible. I like the idea of the potential the W2 heads hold over the current options. Downsides to them too regarding intakes and header selection. If these rockers work out, I think I can get the heads setup and ready to run for somewhere between $1500-$1700 depending on valves/springs and machining costs.

I wish the Trick Flows would announce pricing and get them out there to see if I want to go that way.

I'll contact Mr. Evans and Mr. Moore to see if they can help me out. Thanks!

Last edited by gzig5; 08/22/18 07:39 PM.