Originally Posted By ns1aar
Inside the motor are 2 switches they might be out of sink

Agreed, there's 2 "switches/point type contacts" and 2 "mechanical" hard stops...

Ground the motor case, apply power to either one of the power leads, but not both at the same time, it's one or the other to drive the motor, assuming the motor is OK, you should be able to apply power to one side and spin the motor to it's mechanical stop clock wise or counter clock wise, then apply power to the opposite lead and spin the motor in the opposite direction until it hits it stop, if you can repeat this with no interruption of the motors function,then your problem is either in the relay or headlight switch, I doubt your wiring as you've already shown that you can either open or close the doors (I doubt the motor, but a simple test is in order to eliminate it)...I'll put my money on it being between the relay or switch, or your connections between the two.... Just because your harness is new, don't assume the wires are staked in the proper terminals....you need to have a factory wiring diagram/FSM

Mike