I have to be honest with you, I didn't read all of your specifics the first time through (on my phone). I didn't catch the fact that its a stroker, and I assumed this was a heavy 3800-4000 lb truck. MAYBE I'm missing something here, but given that its stroked and your truck is that light I would think you should be running low 11s @ 118-120 sorted out. How the heck did you get the truck that light? With that bigger cam you have I would think you had a shot at a 10.99 with the right converter once you slide that in, again unless I'm missing something. Do you know what those heads flow? I thought they were in the 260-270 neighborhood @ 600 lift?

I'd say upgrade the fuel system and go from there. My car did not show symptoms of being under fueled. In fact, I could jet it up and and peg my wideband at 10.0 at the hit, but my fuel curve was completely messed up and it would lean out at the top of every gear. Getting WOT in the 13.0 range made a big difference in the performance, but it was coming up to 14.0-14.5 at 6000 RPM. Very difficult to read the wideband too because it was bouncing alot on its way up. The car wouldn't nose over, and it revved up quick, just lacked torque. Fuel pressure would also drop much more drastically once warmed up (vapor locking).

I'm not sure what you're running for fuel, modern pump fuel is more problematic with a mechanical fuel pump too. Its designed to vaporize quickly, which is good for FI applications, but with the mechanical pumps putting it under a vacuum it vaporizes even easier, increasing the chances of vapor lock.

Basic stuff, but what is your ignition timing/curve, and have you verified that TDC on the balancer is true TDC? Did you degree the cam, and do you know what cranking compression or leakdown is? Are you SURE you're getting WOT with that trick throttle cable bracket there?

Now I need to pin those needles, got to feel that heat
Hear my motor screamin while I'm tearin up the street