Originally Posted By DaytonaTurbo
Originally Posted By volaredon
problem being, I have been looking. and though I know the older trucks, and don't care for the newer "technology", less actual steel in the newer trucks, more plastic, ridiculous price tags, and the inability to find anything besides a 4 door with a 5-foot-something bed keeps me in an older truck, though the last 4 have been 87-96 Dakotas. last 3 in a row 318s. still have 2 of those. but I would take a "square body" D or W series, any day over the newer trucks. I have been on the lookout for another.

Around here the prices for solid square body D or W trucks has gone insane and the 90's rams are getting tougher to find anything that's not rotted out junk.

They are getting pretty pricey everywhere, especially the diesels. I paid twice as much for my 74 crew cab as I did for my 92 club cab diesel 5 years ago.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.