I built and dyno tested a pump gas 572C.I. EFI Hemi motor for a local car show guy, he didn't want a all out high performance street and strip motor whiney
It is going into a 1970 Challenger with power steering, air conditioning, 18 or 20 inch wheels with a low ride height for driving to the local car shows and a car his wife can drive also shruggy
I started with a new World 4.500 bore cast grey iron block, new Scat 4.500 stroke Hemi crank, Manley SS Hemi I beam rods, Diamond pistons that ended up having 11.01 to 1 compression ratio, CNC ported Stage V street heads with all the Stage V rocker gear, EFI camshaft for power brakes, dual 4150 EFI throttle body single plane intake from Tim at FHO up
Holley Dominator EFI tuned by Rich at Fastman EFI up bow on a DTS engine dyno in Chico, CA last month.
It made 799 HP at 6500 RPM in a open loop with 730 Ft. Lbs. torque at 4900 RPM, I was hoping for more HP and torque but the customer is happy boogie
We tested it from 3500 RPM to 6500 RPM, it made 469 HP at 3500 with 704 Ft lbs. and it made 799 HP at 6500 RPM with 645 Ft. Lbs. shruggy Hopefully this will set the customer WAY back in his seat at WOT under any conditions devil whistling
That is if he doesn't loose control of it first luck

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)