My car is not on the registry yet, but as I get close to finishing it, I'd very much like it to be. I've owned it for about 6 years.

At this time I cannot confirm the proving grounds information, but I've spoken to the car's 2nd owner, as well as his race partner of many years who eventually became the car's unofficial third owner, and collected a great deal of information on the car. This information was told to me AFTER the purchase, which is why I believe it to be true. I just thought I was buying an A12 and had no idea about it's race history. Both individuals who collectively owned the car for nearly 30 years, provided the same (or very similar) details on how the original owner acquired the car from Chrysler, it's factory backed race car status, where it was delivered to, and the impressive number of well known guys who were involved in setting this specific car up for competition.

I'd be happy to send you the details of the fender tag. I'll do that here shortly. If you'd like I can also provide you information about the car's history, and what I've been told, if true, it's pretty amazing.

At the end of the day, the car is what it is, an A12. I'm always happy to learn more about it, no matter what that may be.

1969 A12 Roadrunner
1970 Plymouth Cuda
1968 Dodge Dart