Thank you to all who have taken the time to respond so far.

Ok, so Legendary over, PUI. I do like how the PUI panels match the insert/design of the seat covers that I have, which are from Legendary btw. But in the name of accuracy, the reed grain panels are correct. I'm not sure why I didn't consider getting the panels from legendary, since that's where I sourced my covers. I guess I figured they would all be very similar.

Dave, I have no issue using velcro, I've used it before on other projects, and it works well. Thank you for confirming that it also works well for this application.

You mentioned the A87 interior package. Did all A12 come this way? Would this code be on my fender tag? I cannot find a A87 on my fender tag, and the car came to me with the chrome post cover on the outside of the car, but of course I don't know if it was there since new.

This particular A12 was a very early unit (one of the first 20 cars built) and was not sold through a dealership. It was a test car used at Chrysler's Chelsea proving grounds before being sold as a factory backed race car - whcih has been confirmed. I have no idea if the atypical history of this specific car would potentially give it atypical features for an A12 car. It also had a early style K frame, but again, maybe it wasn't the one the car came with.

Last edited by BigDaddy440; 04/29/18 10:05 PM.

1969 A12 Roadrunner
1970 Plymouth Cuda
1968 Dodge Dart