In the process of restoring the black interior of my 69.5 A12 Roadrunner.

Like most of the A12's my car had the most basic interior, sometimes referred to as "taxi cab interior". My car came to me with the original back seat, and what I believe are the original door panels.

I ordered the basic roadrunner door panels from YearOne, which I believe are made by PUI.

I have some questions:

Did I buy the correct door panels? (rear panels pictured)

As you can see the pattern is not identical to the original, although it's very close. Also the new panels seem to have some plushness to them where as the originals are very flat, although I suppose they could have become that way over time.

Did ALL A12 Roadrunners (coupes and hardtops) have rear armrests?

When my car arrived the door panels were off, and I found that there were NO Holes punctured through what I believe to be the original door panels, yet, like the new door panels, they are pre-marked where the screws would go through so that the arm rest can be secured to the door frame.

Original Front Door Panel -Front

Original Front Door Panel -Back (not punctured)

Original Rear Interior Panel -Back (not punctured)

I've never seen a B body without arm rests, but I thought with the absence of these puncture holes I better ask in case it's an A12 thing.

If the rear panels don't use an arm rest, how are they secured? They don't appear to use clips like the front panels.

Thanks in advance!

1969 A12 Roadrunner
1970 Plymouth Cuda
1968 Dodge Dart