Originally Posted By MarkM
Uncle Sam decided to give me more of my money back this year, so I'm doing my part and stimulating the economy with it.

Going to put a Sniper EFI kit on my 512, but I need a fuel system. This being a Fifth Avenue there isn't any aftermarket support in the way of pre-bent lines or retrofit EFI gas tanks.

I'm thinking of using that copper-nickle alloy tubing for the lines, 3/8" feed and return. I've read of people using it in carb'd applications, but not so much with fuel injection. Is it OK at higher pressures? I really don't want to screw around with SS and only want to do this once (hence the corrosion resistance).

For the pump something that installs in the tank would be preferred. I've read on the 340 Aeromotive retrofit kit. I don't relish replacing the tank though; which I see is commonplace for this type of install. I replaced the tank ten years ago and the car sits in a garage - it still looks new.

Ideas?

Again, thanks guys. This forum has been a god send over the years.

Inline Walbro 255. Ran two since 2013. No issues.

Aeroquip Socketless Hose, temperature range is good from -40* F / 300* F. 250psi. It's used on OEM Commercial applications. I use a simple $15 Klein PVC cutting tool, works better than a Razor to make a clean cut. Other than that, just fab up some aluminum 1/2" forward / return lines.

About 12-years ago I had the factory tank sumped in a fox-body mustang, this may be another alternative. Only cost $200 +/- back then.

Last edited by Sweet5ltr; 04/16/18 03:12 PM.

1969 Plymouth Road Runner (440 w/ Boost! RIP) now a low-deck 470 with hotchkis suspension, nascar boom tube exhaust, & big brakes.