Originally Posted By MarkM
I got the 300# bars in my Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't believe the difference it makes. Not cheap, but totally worth it. When I swapped them in about five years ago I also changed out the KYB shocks for Bilsteins.

Before the springs the car would still dip in the corners by a pretty significant amount. This was with the cop front and rear sways, solid k frame pucks and frame ties. New T bars flattened it right out and the ride wasn't harsh at all with 15" BFG tires. After the the 18" Nittos went on you could feel the road a lot more.

Next biggest difference was a Borgeson steering box with FF tubular upper arms.

Only thing I'm changing on the suspension later is I'm going to move to the FF 1.25" front sway bar. After I put a big block in you could feel the additional weight on the nose vs the 360 from before. Front cop bar is only 1.125".

Very much appreciate the feedback!!!
I'm probably keeping this one a small block. I'm planning on lightening it up a tad up front too.
You like the difference just with a torsion bar swap I take it?? It will cost me 1500 Canadian by the time everything is over the border so I just want to check!!! wink And the car still rides nice? Do you have the bars in combination with the aluminum pucks now? What did you not like about the KYBs? Were they Gas-A-Justs? Bilsteins noticeably better? Sorry for all the questions....

CrAzYMoPaRGuY