Originally Posted By camastomcat
It was as if they thought it was OK to not have dial ins on the reader board or anyone in the lanes checking them. I had a spirited conversation with Jeff (Richard Cranium) who couldn't understand why I wasn't willing to get out of my dragster 4 cars before the burn out box, during eliminations, check my opponent's dial, get back in and belted, and race. He's a special kind. I packed up and left Sunday. $300 in diesel to get there, $130 entry fee, $100 race gas, meals, time etc. and they weren't ready for a race, priceless. I never thought I would say this but, I miss Chris Blair.

I don't think you are alone there in regards to the current track manager. I have had issues on more than one occasion, and they changing dial after the ready line is nothing new and happens all the time there. It is not policed and have been told many times he wont. When I first moved to Vegas(pre foster) we had more racers, larger payouts and IMO a better run program. Living there I don't have a lot of options but when people ask why I don't run the points deal this is part of the reason. Its a shame a World Class facility is run the way it is. From track prep to cronyism being rampant it has left a sour taste in my mouth for the bracket program. Thankfully the big events are run very well, the Fling, Mopar race, divisional and nationals, WCHRA and SCSN are all awesome races and the track is usually killer. Just a shame it cannot be equally good week to week for the bracket guys.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"