I always enjoy the stampede mentality. I took some time today to get the information that no one wanted to acquire. SO FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO REAL KNOWLEDGE....Brad Penn was recently purchased by D A Lubricant in Lebanon IN.THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN THE FORMULA OF BRAD PENN 1 RACING OIL. Their standard Brad Penn oils, that are daily use blends, have changed to meet today's automotive manufacturers and EPA standards. The mineral oil base of most oils and those of Brad Penn 1 have the ability of keeping additives, that are found in motors oils, in solution and do not settle out because of temp, pressure or aeration. In order for modern motor oils to keep additives in solution, with respect to performance, must have an ester base and that ester base is expensive. So if some one orders the Brad Penn instead of the Brad Penn 1 for their performance engine then that's on you. You should really read the literature that Dave Reher Racing compiled and read his well thought out dissertation of racing oil and their effects. If you want to get rid of Brad Penn 1 oil, then PM me and I'll take it off your hands.No oil related engine failures in over 30 years from 8500 rpm 273,318 stock eliminator, 360 and 440 bracket motors and 396 destroked A/MP motor.