Walter the Mopar Atlantic Nationals were a lot of fun and thank you for the chance to help out with the Hemi cars.I will alway surport this event being somewhat close to home.The changes i would like to see are mostly with the bracket program starting with street.I was dissapointed that there was no payout,for 18 of the 20years they had a payout now for the last 2 years they deside to give a trophy and no money,WHY? I canot see the reason raceway park can't have some kind of payout.I talk to a lot of guys that said that if there is no payout in street next year that they will not come.I think raceway park should rethink this and offer a payout for street again.I also think that the entry fee should be $30.00 for street and pay $300.00 to the winner and $150.00 to the runner up,$75.00 to each semi finalist and that a minimun of 64 cars must be met for a full payout.I think that is fair.Also allowing race cars in the class will keep some people away.By that,I am saying to set some kind of rules and inforce them,like making sure ALL Street cars have DOT tires,Closed Exhaust,Current Regeristion and so on.I dont have all the answers but i do have have some solutions and idears that i hope can help make the Mopar Atlantic Nationals a little bit better next year.