Originally Posted By mopar muscle7271
You give it a rest,to the ones who said where to mount the pump and how thanks.the others are useless bs trolls with worthless advice who like to agrue.

So says the troll. laugh2

You've been told where to mount the pump, just in front of the fuel tank in the area near the rear axle.
StealthWedge67 even posted a pic of his set up.

You kept going on about wanting to mount it in the engine compartment, even after people told you not to mount it there.

You bash people who said you could run a mechanical pump.
No one said stock pump they said mechanical pump, there is a difference.
I ran a carter mechanical fuel pump on the 572 Hemi with two 750 carbs on it in my last car and didn't have fuel supply issues.
Original tank, new sending unit and new 3/8ths fuel line.

You said
Quote:
I need a electric pump givin it gas at all times.i tried a regular pump,couldn't get no gas anymore goin to carb.the Pump was new as well. i had to put a air compressor hose down the tank with compressor on to give it gas at all times.l like the sound of a electric pump. Im running a 850 demon mighty carb to.they need alot of gas,so it doesn't starve for fuel.

If you have to pressurize the tank to get fuel to flow out of it there's a problem that an electric pump isn't going to cure.

If you don't understand it by now, I can't draw a picture on here with crayons so that you can understand it any better.

Take your car to someone who's an adult and qualified to work on your car, obviously you're not. whistling

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol