Do it right or don't do it at all. The Mr. Gasket instructions are quite specific. http://documents.holley.com/mr_gasket_electric_fuel_pumps_instructions_95p_105p_130p_2015.pdf

It's a GRAVITY FEED pump meaning it isn't designed to suck fuel. Mount it back near the fuel tank. Closer the better. Mount it so the inlet is lower than bottom of the tank if possible.

It is a vane type pump and the vanes will wear or break if they get crap in them from the fuel tank. You need the filter between tank and pump. Normally I would never do this but on a vane type pump it will help keep the vanes intact.

They say wire through a relay which means to me that it will draw a bunch of current. I'd leave the oil pressure switch out. To the uninformed, there are aftermarket oil pressure switches set at 15psi or thereabouts which DO turn off the pump before a regular oil light would come on. I would put an on/off switch somewhere so you can turn the pump off as a primitive antitheft device.

The literature says 7psi output which is too high for Carter, Edelbrock and Quadrajet carbs. It's on the edge for a Holley. I'd use a regulator without a return line to knock down the pressure.

R.