[/quote]

I can tell you for a fact in 1980 the 440-6 cuda emblems from chrysler were in fact the 2 pin when you ordered them. We had a cuda come in the bodyshop that had its hood and shaker stolen and that is all we could get. I also ordered every engine size that you could get, for me in case I fell into a car and only got 340,383,and hemi 3 pin, the 440 440-6 both came 2 pin. I have been told thru the years that 3 pin 440 440-6 were never availiable thru chrysler, and any out there are repo, backdoored who knows if thats true. The car owner complained about the emblems we used... not the 3 pin part he said the originals were tapered??? I have heard that, heard the brushed vs chrome, but really would like to know whats right also. Is it possible there were several different vendors for that with so few made? [/quote]

My guess is there were WAY more 2 pin emblems produced due to the steel hood was the standard for 440-6 cars. Shaker was optional. Therefore the 2 pin are more abundant today in NOS??

I'm the CARETAKER of Weinstats '69 440 'cuda registry and have 104 of the 360 cars to date. 84 fastbacks/20 coupes. Always looking for new(REAL M-code) '69 440 'cudas to add to the registry so drop me a note if any are found or known. This isn't a publicly released registry. Thanks, Dave