Originally Posted By Dave Hall
You'll sleep better too! up

put it right up there with a billet front drum on a 727.... it might not ever break, but if it does, it's going to do a WHOLE lotta damage!

As far as contact info Cass had messaged me an email for Jacob at SE. I emailed them asap on the 2nd and was immediately returned with an auto note that they would be back in the office the 3rd. Checked my phone throughout the day (3rd) and no reply. Got on there web site the morning of the 4th and filled out there online inquiry. Later that day I called and talked with Andrew. Told him what I needed, gave me my RMA number and I shipped my axles out. Later that day the inquiry I emailed was answered, so I simply replied that "Andrew" was taking care of things. I hate to be pushy about these things.... but it was an unforeseen interruption on my disc brake install. I "want" to go racing in about 4 weeks, and I "have" to go racing in March as I'm already preentered in the 60th annual March Meet at Famoso. I tend to drag my feet on stuff and don't need to be addressing this at the last minute.
Jay