I have Strange axles that I bought years ago for my Barracuda. Last year I found I broke 1 stud and bent the other 4 on one axle. As I had did business with Moser before I sent them to them to have the holes re drilled for 5/8 studs. Moser called and said the axle flanges were to hard to drill, they didn't know why. So I called Strange, they said ship them, they could do it. Called Moser, asked if they could ship the axles to Strange to avoid shipping back to me then reshipping to Strange, no problem. Moser called Strange and Strange told them they wouldn't accept them as I didn't have an account with them. I asked why that Strange didn't tell me that when I was talking to them? Moser asked Strange the same question and the guy got nasty . So I called Strange back, got an account set up to send the axles back to them. While I was on the phone I questioned again weather they could re drill / tap the hardened flanges. Answer was yes, continuing with the conversation , why don't you check with the machinist who does the work. He came back with [ As long as they haven't been welded on ] I replied that the bearing retainer ring was tack welded on from them. Then came the screaming. WE DON'T DO AXLES WITH BEARINGS ON THEM, [ Moser does ] YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THEM, IF WE DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU CUT OFF THE RETAINER WE WON'T DO THEM AT ALL. I didn't say it but F U Strange. Called Moser back and just had them ship them back. Installed new ARP 1/2 studs. Moser took all the dimensions from my axles so if I need another set they WILL get the call.

it's ok to butt heads, just don't do it with a butthead