Originally Posted By rowin4

That's pretty much true. Looking back , I bought these Strange axles back in 1975, No Twisting of the splines, never had to change the bearings . Thousands of wheels up 1/4 mile runs. I doubt if there going to snap off anytime soon.

I'd recommend the Moser option as well. As racers themselves, they are very customer oriented.

Anything can break eventually. I had a 2,850lb Challenger with a Dana 60 & 35 spline Strange axles. Car had very limited time with a 440/4 speed before I got it, but my combo was a 360/W-2/auto footbraking and running as fast as 10.22. I broke an axle after about 9 years of almost year-round twice per week racing here in Florida while doing well. I think I wore out a ring & pinion or two in that time as well!

I've used Moser axles in my 3,540lb+ Dart Sport for around 17 years, but have upgraded to lighter axles a few years ago. Never a problem with the axles. But I'm going to a Moser Dana 60 in it and my Aspen so I don't have to worry about the ring & pinion anymore. Easier to check too! With my less hectic schedule, it might be the last time I change anything with the rear besides fluid.