The positive:

1. Regular Cab Long Box 2 Gen Dodge: best looking truck built......ever. (my opinion, just picked one up after searching for months).

2. 2 Gens are reasonably simple to work on, seldom break down.

3. These trucks are a hoot to drive with a 5 speed. All other 2 Gens drive wonderful as long as they are left stock.

The negative:

1. When I see air bags on a 3/4 ton my first impression is this thing has been overloaded alot and had the living day lights beat out of it. There's no need for this nonsense on a 3/4 ton. The guy could have used it in the local truck pulls, who knows?

2. Black spray-bomb everywhere on this thing, only use is to hide rust issues or make a fake odometer reading look legit.

3. Scabby wiring job. That equals problems down the road.

4. This 5 speed transmission is known for issues.

5. Front-end is sitting higher than the back. From my experience this ruins how these trucks drive when people put spacers and "leveling" crap in them. So, plan on having to remove this stuff. "Kid" sound system-that always tells me alot about the owner.

6. Goon exhaust. Tells me everything about the Owner. However, I might have to give him a bye-run here because there is no hot air kit on it and it's possible that's just a chrome exhaust tip on it.

7. It's a diesel. It could cost you zero to own, or, it may need a $4000.00 injection pump, and $1500.00 lift pump.

8. If it's an Eastern truck, I have to say no. For $9500 you can get on a plane and pick one up out West

WIW? $9500 is too much. It's worth 7 grand if everything checks out.

Mo' Farts

Moderated by "tbagger".