I've been trying to get a definitive list of intake manifolds going to figure out what's best to put on my engine. I have a 5.7 which was pulled from a 2014 Ram truck and I want to swap it into my '70 Duster (eventually, gotta save up the money first lol). My plan is to use the MP PCM and harness kit and reuse the factory EFI and ignition. The stock truck intake that came with it has a broken dual-runner actuator on the back. Would this be worth fixing and a good choice for an A-body swap or would something else be better? I know there's also the later 5.7 car intake, the "old" aluminum 6.1 intake, the 6.4 SRT manifold with dual-length runners, and the aftermarket aluminum single-planes. I think the 6.4 manifold is cool but those seem to be pretty rare used, it's not like I'm going to have this thing running anytime soon though so maybe I should just wait and keep an eye out?

EDIT: Also planning on using a replacement 6.4 SRT cam and deleting the MDS along with new springs, pushrods and lifters. Transmission will be some kind of overdrive 5- or 6-speed manual (thinking T-56 atm).

Last edited by EagleDuster; 12/27/17 01:57 AM.

Khalid
1970 Plymouth Duster, 1993 Jeep Cherokee 4x4