Originally Posted By Benforsp
Originally Posted By BradH
You still haven't given any details of the cam or the carb's current tune. That doesn't make it any easier to try and help.

The 0-82951 is the "Street HP", right? Check the actual venturi diameter and see if it's 1.38" or 1.56" I've seen conflicting specs, depending upon when the carb was made I guess. The tune would likely vary quite a bit depending upon which size it is.

I have no first-hand experience w/ the "Street HP" stuff. I'd hope that they're "flexible" enough to be tuned to work w/ your combination.

http://www.compcams.com/Company/CC/cam-specs/Details.aspx?csid=739&sb=1

Installed straight up with 1.6 ratio rockers to bring the lift up.
Cam Detail....

Did you degree the cam or did you install it with the dots "straight up" ? If not degreed you should do that now twocents
I would advance it so the intake lobes are from 107 to 105 max lift after top dead center up
I've ran a very similar cam (260@.050 int., 266@.050 ex. ground on a 108 LC installed two degrees advanced on the intake lobes)) Comp solid roller with 1.6 ratio rockers, no bog even with a six pack set up after I had to sort it out.
I had another bracket motor with a Holley 80496 950 HP on a TM7 intake with ported 906 heads and a bigger Crane solid roller and it never bogged ever, that cam was advanced 4 degrees work

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/08/17 03:54 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)