What I am gonna do is replace the one lifter that is missing the very thin round plate with the several holes in it that is under the top lifter pushrod cup as Dog convinced me that it is bleeding off pressure & continue the breakin & if the psi is still wacked (& I think it will be as in addition to the fubared lifter, the bores are way too loose) I am gonna go ahead & drop in the .001's that I now have in my possession (15 of em), (1) is being searched for & rebreakin & see if THAT! takes care of it. & if not then I am gonna pull the eng & go with another one. Psi is oscillating in a certain range (I forget the # but it is low) which has to be the lifters then after several minutes it drops to near zero (still oscillating 10 psi or so, so I shut it down. After 5 head gasket changes (which finally go solved!) & hopefully the .001's will solve/finish this out. What happened here is outside issues got to me/affected my mechanical judgement (which ain't happened in decades) causing gross errors. Guys I really appreciate the help & support on this one as it was a toughie ('bout made me wanna throw in the towel) & definitely did test me. I will post if the single lifter or the .001's takes care of this. RR & Yes all pipe plugs are in place.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth