I haven't use the TF 270 heads yet, I have had several different sets of 440-1 some CNC ported, one set of Indy SR with M.W. ports, not CNC though and I had one set of Brodix B1-BS CNC ported to M.W. size and one set of the Victor M.W. heads that where ported all the way to the valves. I have dyno tested all of those heads except the Victor M.W. on motors, the 440-1 and SR on the same motors with no other changes except the heads and rocker arms, the same ratio rockers on both heads, and dyno tested the SR on another motor on another dyno. The better the flow on the heads the better the torque and HP and the bigger heads make max HP at a higher RPM boogie
My next race motor will have a after market high nickel block and a good set of ported B1-MC heads devil up
My 518 C.I. 400 stroker pump gas motor Duster had both sets of the Indy M.W. heads on it, that motor made 727 HP with the SR heads on a DTS engine dyno and 775 HP with the ported 440-1 heads(30 CFM better on the intake ports) on the same dyno two weeks later on 91 octane pump swill boogie
My message is if you want the most power go with the best heads up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/06/17 03:46 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)