DANGINA -- You've stated "My turning radius from lock to lock is about 1.8 turns"... and that's with the longer Fast Ratio pitman arm (and the longer idler arm, I presume, as well). At about 1.8 turns lock-to-lock, that is very, very fast!!!... something I'd love to have for the quickest pylon manuevering! (With my T/A box and longer idler arm as well, I also run a smaller stering wheel.... 11.5" diameter... helps for quicker steering action!... and, of course, a Saginaw ps pump... never run a Federal ps pump!!!).

Question: At that ratio/setup, are the inside of the front tires hitting the frame rail (typically the rear inside of the tire)?

Are you running a BB or SB? I ask because most long arm setups interfere with tubular BB headers (unless some denting is done for clearance, as required).

T/Anks ahead!!

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!