Had an exciting weekend up on the hill in Barona.. it was around 91 degrees and 4300 ft corrected altitude.. originally the race was supposed to be between me and Joe Sherman and Steve Sherman Mopar killer Nova.. but they still hadn't got it back together after driving over the crankshaft. And all the rods.. so he set up a race with me and and the yellow Mustang.. which is owned by a gentleman by the name of Steve Porcho. He runs in class called N/A.10.5.. these guys typically run between 130 and 133 mph in the eighth.. snuck up to Bakersfield with the new combination.. and ran 126 mph.. with a 1.40 60ft. Couldn't hook to save my life. so my hopes were at best I could possibly make it a close race.. but I was pretty much in over my head.. first round he had a throttle linkage issue and couldn't get the car fired.. time for second round and are 60ft were still off by a tenth.. so I ended up sticking everything that I could find in the pits that was Heavy in the trunk.. loosen the front shocks all the way up.. his reaction time 0.56to my 0.57. I finally was able to get a hold of the track. Until the front end came down which slightly unloaded the rear tire.. a quick pedal job.. and now I was looking at his quarter panel. And he lost traction.. he got back into it and pretty much looked at tail lights the rest of the way down.. I will say I'm glad it wasn't a quarter mile race.. the picture is of Barona Style sidewall rubber track prep

Screenshot_20171126-123011.png
Last edited by WHITEDART; 11/26/17 07:10 PM.

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb