I have World, Indy and KB block engines at our place. They all have pluses and minuses. I have not had any issues with the blocks once they are prepped properly to be used. IMO they all SUCK at customer service period!!! I have had 7 aluminum blocks over the years and have not had one yet that didn't have some issues...

IMO the Indy block does have a slightly better main support area, however they are BY FAR the thinnest in the area between the bores, like tin foil thin. KB's have the least amount of issues IF you can get one and IF it was machined properly. My current one was not done as ordered and when it was sent back to be corrected it was worse. I have not dealt with the "new company" hopefully things are better. I will be buying another new block sometime next year and IF the KB deal is sorted out will go that way.

One last tidbit currently the World aluminum block I have is the one making the most power. It is my Predator engine and so far after we changed a lot of stuff it seems fine. The current KB block is making just over 1000 and the Indy is an 850hp piece.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"