Common problem, go search ebay and find a dozen or more listings for a replacement harness as the retards who designed it failed to understand minimum bending radius and repeated cycling. From the outside you can pull back the rubber boot and your going to find the design is modular for ease of assembly. The door side of the harness ends right there and plugs into the mating half that snaps into the pillar from the inside. The most direct fix is to buy a new door harness and install it. Probably go about 4 years if you open/close the door alot before things start dying off again as the wires break off. On my 2002 the speaker failed first, then the lock and then the window.

My fix was far more involved but I also dont ever want to worry about it again. I drilled out the centers of both connector halves and smoothed everything out but leaving the outer shells so everything would still snap into place and the rubber boot had something to hook over. I used deutch connectors on both ends and 18" of very flexible wiring made for machinery E-chains to span the section that gets cycled frequently, the OEM wire is just standard grade PVC. Coming up on 6 years since fixing mine and all is well still.