Its just a bit amusing although unfortunate for the op to have an issue with a set of rockers he probably paid a grand or better for. Cause good god that dont happen with 1k rockers but we read about every brand having issues and wearing out, needing rebuilt, ect.

Ive posted before that alot of the china products are decent to use if one does there own QC straight from the box.

These in the pics are only off because im working on the short block, and although id not use them on a heavy roller cam I do use them on a high lift solid, nearly .700 and over #500 open, K motion K800 springs. Running 6.0s in my street racer this past spring at the track.

I actually do have a new set of HS in there shrink wrapped deal and they have been there for nearly five years because ive never had a reason to use them.

To me brain power means knowing the china man has no QC so I must do my own and normally find 2-3 rocker bodies in a new set I send back to swap out. It also means knowing the limits of the china mans parts, but if one has the time to do the QC process as we all should weather its a $100 or $1000 part or an indy head, mopar head, edelbrock head or chinaman head.

As I mentioned we see rocker issues across the board no matter what brand, head issues no matter what brand, like the recently posted leaking indy new castings, ect.

I think attention to detail, matched parts and more attention to detail in parts, machine work and assembly.

I put 65 hard 1/8 mile runs on these this summer which is actually more then many here put on there track car in a year. No issues, normal wear. But yes, I probably have 5-6 hours inspecting, test running on a bench motor so time vs money spent?

Just opinions.

DSC00089.JPGDSC00090.JPGDSC00091.JPG