Originally Posted By Guitar Jones
Originally Posted By jim sciortino
More power to him but it's based off of GM's architecture just like a TF engine is based off of Chrysler's design.
Absolutely incorrect.

Nothing is based off GM architecture in that engine. From bore centers, to it's opposing valve layout, aong with every other aspect of that awesome poweplant.......ZERO GM. Unlike the current Fuel engines which are based on the 426 HEMI architecture. [/quote]

So just because they poke, stroke and stretch, it no longer is based on a GM design. So you are saying it was a clean sheet design? Funny but when I look on the site every one of those engines has this on the first line.

Quote:
Sonny's in-house fully CNC ported Pro Stock GM "Next Generation" Hemispherical Cylinder Heads

I don't know why you guys are so butt hurt over this. At least PlumCrazyCharger knows what he has. laugh2 [/quote]Butt hurt??? I just prefer to be accurate.

It is not a GM design, because it is not based on a GM design. It has nothing to do with being poked, stroked, or stretched. There are plenty of current race engines that are based on a GM design.......including from Sonny's that are poked, stroked and stretched. This ain't one of em' and no amount of spin can change that fact. Of course if you choose to believe otherwise, that is entirely your prerogative.