Originally Posted By larrymopar360
Originally Posted By jcc
Originally Posted By larrymopar360
Originally Posted By Supercuda
I warned you
Me? I'm not uptight about anything. I got my answer. I skimmed past opinions on what it would look like because if you read my question, that's not what I asked.

If one has to fear asking questions on a forum, then what's the point? I'll bet there are more tire experts here then on tireracks site, and as I wrote before, I'm not looking for the lawyer's recommendation. I'm not sure why you are following this thread.

He did warn you. laugh2
Actually, I just looked back, and no warning! Just asked why I didn't look elsewhere. Later claims to have warned me; twice. smile

"Why come here and get a bunch of incorrect, contradictory or wrong opinions?"

Those adept in the nuances of some members here, may see the deeper meaning originally intended. Any oversight might have been he did include himself in the group of three categories. You of course get to make that determination for yourself. He is partly correct, I admit, if one does NOT want opinions, best to go elsewhere then Moparts. I usually feel in no matter how many responses one gets to a question, one is often spot on, figuring out which one, is the key. grin If your thinking is the majority must be correct, just do a poll from the get go. Looking back, luckily, you got no wrong answers. twocents

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.