I agree that a dyno is a great initial tuning tool but not to be confused w/real track testing and results for a race car/street/strip car that sees idle,transition and low speed driving. I was just hammering home what Andy admitted to about a limited upper rpm dyno run and peak numbers many shoot for but then in the car/truck, problems arise. I respect the testing you, Andy and others do in the name of power and durability and separating fact from fiction so we all can make better choices the first time. I spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on fuel, oil, plugs etc. to test on the street and track and have learned enuff to have a much better understanding about things that just 5 years ago I had little of...........I do what I do because I love it not for money or glory, I actually LOVE flogging cars and making changes to better their performance.......... beer drive

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....