Originally Posted By B3422W5
Congrats to Duster Girl 340
That girl can drive!!!!!
Not sure what happened to her car but she didnt make the call for the semi's in 11.50. Must have broke.
She was mowing the tree down.

Thank you sir!! I absolutely loved your 11.50 class, most fun class I've ever raced in. It was nice meeting you too, thanks for coming over and saying hi to my husband and I.

Footbraking off the pro tree was not easy, but I figured it out pretty quick. Lights were .055, .046. 011, .071, .071, .062 in the index class.

Got to the semi finals in 11.50 while hot lapping between 2 classes, index and trophy class where I was also going rounds.

I got the bye run to the finals in trophy and the car wouldn't start in our pit. The battery went completely dead with all the start ups and shut downs. It had been sputtering down the big end all weekend, still running the number, but found out later the battery had a dead cell in it. The MSD didn't like the low voltage, which caused the sputtering.

Just ran out of time to get it charged since the classes were going so fast at that time. Plus with the dead cell it wasn't happy anyway.

Still happy with how well I did in two classes! Especially with going back and forth between full and pro tree within minutes! LOL

Hope you have the 11.50 next year!