Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Turn signal switch and canceling cam from up to 1976 Dodge Vans will work in a 65' Coronet Steering column.

With no modification? Do you know the Part number? Would like to try that at a dealer.

Me three!

what about the hazzard button, being on column since 70 ?

I can't recall really where is on Vans/trucks

The hazard switch knob is located at the 4-o'clock position on a truck/van. I used a D/W series TSS (turn signal switch) in my '77 B van for a few years. The knob shape and color are different- red and cylindrical on the van TSS, and black and rectangular for the D/W series pickups. I think the plug and wires were the same, too, but I won't guarantee that.

As mentioned above the B-van armrests (and bases) will interchange with many B-bodies, and the plastic dash vents are used on '71-'77 B-vans, '72-'80 pickups, '63-'66(?) A-bodies.

The rubber floor shifter boot and chrome trim ring are the same for '75.5-'86 B vans, '70-'76 A-bodies, and '76-'80 F-dodies. Might be used on M-bodies and late B-bodies with the A-833 4-speed, too.

Intermittent wiper control boxes are very interchangeable. Vans, F-bodies, late B-bodies, etc.

Late B-body and F-body Sport mirrors interchange, both chrome and painted.

If the '77 Parts book is accurate, the rear liftgate seal for '76-early '77 F-body wagons is the same as the trunk seal used on late B-body Fury/Monacos.

As mentioned above, dome light lenses and bases (both round and square types) interchange over many different models.

Tuff wheel adapters from A/F/J/M bodies interchange (maybe trucks w/o P/S. too?)

I'm 99% sure the base three spoke steering wheel and round horn pad used in A-bodies was carried over and used in F-bodies, too. ..and maybe used on D/W series trucks, too?

A-series van headlight trim rings used on '66-'70(?, single h/l grilles w/o the aluminum grille) pickups?