I'm still amazed at the bad press, when the new company is honoring, (at any rate), the debt of another company.

The reality is, they owe nothing to any prior debt, unless mandated by a court, which isn't the case. The fact they're willing to honor these prior debts can only be viewed in two ways. First, they're good guys who care about the people jammed by KB. Second, they care about how the company is viewed, and are filling debt orders solely for company image, in an effort to bolster new buyer confidence. Either way the result is the same.

Another issue is, I don't know of too many race car oriented businesses ran by real brain trusts, or fortune 500 CEOs. The industry is full of personalities, often talented in a field, with almost no business savvy. No different than most of us.

I run, and own, with my partner, a multi million dollar international business. I make mistakes constantly in business, because of my limited education in the field. Still, I keep swinging, and make enough money to overcome my mistakes. In a race business, from what I've seen, it's a perilous business, with slim margins for error.

Be glad blocks are available, and that if owed one, you have a chance of getting one. JM view on it, and I'm ordering another.