For the gas tank on my 39, I built mine from 14 guage steel sheet. Measured the original tank, changed the things I wanted for clearance and stuff, then went to a local metal bending place. They bent the top, front, bottom, and rear from one piece then cut both ends and a center baffel. Put a short piece of pipe the diameter the fill tube needed to be, and located that and cut the hole for a tap in fit. Test mounted the fuel guage sending unit that matched the guage I was running and located that so the swing arm would clear everything. NAPA has a universal guage and sending unit that has a screw in sending unit and a genaric looking guage that is reasonably priced. Once all the holes are cut for the filler tube and the sending unit, I welded up the seam between the top and the rear. Then I positioned the baffel about the center, to miss the sending unit arm swing and welded it in at the top, botton, front and rear. Then I welded in both ends. I presureized the finished tank with air and checked all the weld seams with a water bottle for leaks. Mark and reweld any leaks found, redo until there are no leaks left. Install the sending unit, filler tube, and paint the outside the color of your choice. Install the tank. Think the whole thing was under $100 and it fit like it was made for the car, because it was.

When it comes to seats, take as much time as required to get them into the correct position for you. Nothing ruins a car faster then poor seating position. I've spent days getting the seat right for the cars I intend on driving. The only requirement for the seats is they have to fit in the car, in the proper location. The coupe has a lot of room for seats for 2 people. Your probably going to have to get them recovered to match the interior, pick confy seats. Gene